Sometimes in my work I hear a question about why an agent is needed when buying an apartment from a developer. After all, the purchase scheme in any case is clear to everyone.
Let’s figure it out.
Suppose you decide to buy an apartment in Hurghada in a building under construction. Where do you start? Right — with the search for options. Already at this stage you will come across the fact that there is no single and up-to-date database of apartments in new buildings for clients. You will have to research dozens of developer sites on your own.
In the next step, you will go to see the construction sites. Here you will encounter the following problem — for each viewing with different developers, you will need to agree on your own. And yet — most of the construction sites are located in new areas, which are problematic to get to without a car. While you are thinking about which option is better to choose, you will constantly receive calls from sales managers from different developers.
Then, on the day of the transaction, the developer will sign an agreement with you, which you will need to read and analyze.
Now let’s go this way with an agent:
Let me remind you that the services for accompanying the purchase of an apartment in a new building are free!
1. You agree on the date and time of the meeting with the agent, at the meeting you receive comprehensive advice on the pros and cons of the objects of interest, about the developers who are selling really with interest-free installments and we exclude problem construction projects;
2. The agent independently organizes views of all options of interest, accompanies you at the construction site, draws attention to the advantages and disadvantages of this or that option, and helps to conduct a comparative analysis;
3. The agent will book the option you like, multiple calls from sales departments are excluded for you, one person contacts you — the agent.
4. The agent will agree on a convenient time for you to sign the contract and accompany you on the paperwork with the developer (will show you the «thin» points in the contract).
5. The agent will stay in touch for you on any issues related to the purchased apartment and on any issues related to life in Hurghada.
For any questions regarding the PURCHASE and selection of real estate in Hurghada, you can always consult with our specialists who have up-to-date information and help you make the right choice
+20 106 930 3640 Contact us
Skype: Hurghada RedSeaLine