The lion’s share of potential vacationers who purchase inexpensive tours to Egypt believe that their pastime in this sunny country is limited to swimming in the sea, wallowing on the beach and taking photo sessions against the backdrop of the famous pyramids. In fact, this stereotype is easy to refute, because Egypt is a mysterious country, which is worth getting to know better and study it deeper. The reader is offered ten non-standard points that can help to look at the «land of the pharaohs» under a different degree, to feel its true beauty.
So what to do in Egypt our tips
1. Take a promenade along the Nile — the longest river on the planet. Its waters are home to the world’s largest crocodiles. This boat trip will reveal the beauty of the wild nature of Egypt.
2. Become a participant in the ascent to Mount Moses, located on the Sinai Peninsula. Those who are familiar with the lines of the Bible will understand that this particular mountain became a unique place in which Moses received the commandments from the Lord. There is a belief that if a believer greets the sunrise at this dais, then he will be granted insight and absolution of sins.
3. Of course, to visit the «land of the pharaohs» and not see the pyramids and the Sphinx with your own eyes is more than strange. This is a classic tourist destination, included in any program, but these attractions are real wonders of the world.
4. Visit Alexandria — the place of reign of the great Cleopatra. The library of Alexandria and the Pharos lighthouse, which are also ranked as world miracles, are also located here.
5. Visit the Karnak temple, which has become the habitat of the stone scarab beetle. It is believed that if a person walks around this landmark three times and holds a desire in his head, then it will certainly come true. Every tourist has the opportunity to check this sign.
6. See a real oasis. The most interesting among the many Egyptian oases is Siwa, stretched out in the Western Desert. It is unique in that the «hand of civilization» practically did not reach it.
7. A wonderful attraction that, unfortunately, most tourists miss — Luxor Museum. If you visit this place in the evening, it will seem especially mysterious and mystical. Vacationers will have the opportunity to get a closer look at a real mummy, illuminated by the light of lights.
8. Another body of water where you can get a closer look at crocodiles and fish is Lake Nasser.
9. Enter the Abu Simbel temple, erected at the behest of Pharaoh Ramses II, in honor of his wife, the famous Nefertiti.
10. Walk along the Valley of the Dead in Thebes.
If you include at least some of the proposed points in the list of tourist adventures, a vacation in Egypt will be remembered not just as a standard trip, but as a journey filled with new discoveries.
For any questions regarding the choice of EXCURSIONS from Hurghada, you can always consult with our specialists who have relevant information and will help you make the right choice
+20 106 930 3640 Contact us
Skype: Hurghada RedSeaLine